Monday, November 29, 2010

019 Prize Fights



I always loved the old boxing broadside posters you'd see in a gym years ago. The bold and colorful graphics coupled with the names of long-forgotten fighters just make for great "found" art. I pride myself on redesigning posters like this to the specifications found on the originals from the 1940's, 50's and 60's. The typefaces (fonts) used match the kind used at the time and I can customize each one to have any names you would like on it. This was originally designed for a Hollywood prop house and like many other posters in this collection may be seen in the background of movies, television shows and commercials. Colors may be customized for a small additional price.









Sizes & Papers














1 comment:

  1. I love the 1940s look of the boxing poster,all your posters have that great feel of a bygone era,keep doing them and hopefully more people will get turned on to your retro style!

    ReplyDelete